This week we had the male model which was different, new poses that really tested drawing perspective.
Kinda struggling getting in the right flow of movement, you can see how the figure looks contorted. Michael simplified version has better balance. Exaggerating the pose could make the balance easier to figure out.
This week we also did some head studies, which I enjoyed doing
I tried to keep in mind Head proportions and how feature line up, which I think think worked pretty well. I think I need to work on cleaning up the profile of the face, just where the mouth is I find it tricky to get the right shape.(fig1)
fig2- provided by Michael on Blackboard