We did something interesting this week, where we took the design for the character “Dirk” from Dragons Lair and had to draw them in the same pose as the model. The model helped by wearing some props to try and emulate the clothes and bulk.
I had difficulty with the characters proportions when practising off the model sheets and still did in class, though I feel like I did a better job in class.
This weeks homework was as refined as some of my previous homework’s though i was really trying to figure out how his proportions worked together.
I even tried experimented breaking down the poses further and pushing to get the right balance of movement.