With hitting Christmas break and having free time now to go back over our work, I wanted to revisit the Bouncing Balls I did and see if I could improve them, even just slightly.
One of the first things I did was sort out my rotates, I’m not sure what I was trying to do that made them turn out negative the first time so I just went back and started again.
It was said that my bounces were a bit too mechanical, so when editing them I mostly messed round with the values and trying more to eyeball the paths to see if it was following a more natural path.
I know their still not perfect but I felt like I had a better understand of what I was doing and how to manipulate the balls better. I feel I just need to practise more to keep improving.